Latest Blog Posts
Creating quality content and delivering it in a format that your customers (aka patients) and prospects prefer to consume their media is more important than ever. For many, that preferred format is now video.
Special report by Glenn Sabin and Taylor Walsh examines the confluence of factors affecting primary care medicine—including volume-driven traditional care, concierge models, shrinking reimbursements and ACA’s non-discrimination clause—and the opportunity for integrative healthcare.READ MORE
White Papers & E-BOOKS
Content is the fuel that launches thought leadership, the glue that binds social media and the only path to meaningful, sustainable health consumer engagement. While a well-balanced mix of traditional advertising, marketing, media relations, referrals, and reputation management remains vitally important and necessary to increasing and retaining integrative medicine patient volume, it is now imperative for your clinic or center to become a content creator. Download FREE 31-page e-Book to learn more.
Popular white paper explores how integrative medicine clinics and centers can better utilize marketing, brand positioning and content creation to increase patient volume and overall utilization of evidence-based clinical services. Download FREE report.READ MORE
- Why Doctors Commit Suicide. bit.ly/19pqLjn - 1 day ago
- The Sitting Sickness Is It Silently Killing You? @greenmedinfo bit.ly/17BzPFe - 2 days ago
- Penny George on: What Is Integrative Medicine and Why Is It Critical to Today's Healthcare Discussion? huff.to/17ps2u3 - 4 days ago
- Lack of knowledge slows cures sbne.ws/r/d9Vu - 4 days ago
- Immunotherapy could bring paradigm shift in cancer treatment sbne.ws/r/d9Vt - 4 days ago