The answer—the so-called magic bullet—has always been prevention. This is why the principles of integrative medicine are destined to become the new standard of care. The long-term alternative to wellness, holistic, preventive and lifestyle medicine—the tenets of integrative medicine—is clearly a very sick, insolvent country.
Tagged as: patient education
If you are up and running with your new blog strategy, then you are on your way to creating a bevy of interesting, relevant content around integrative medicine services and your center’s brand. Creating great content is a important start, but now you’re ready for your content to be noticed and read more widely.
Simply put, a live presentation is and always will be the most powerful communication medium. Nothing touches people like a live experience. Whether it’s sports, music or … yes, even medical information—participation in a live setting is often more engaging than seeking the same entertainment or information from a book, CD, television or Web site….
Media and marketing veteran Glenn Sabin is a 22-year cancer “thriver” who created a comprehensive, integrative oncology approach to achieve a complete pathological remission of his chronic lymphocytic leukemia—considered an “incurable” disease—without conventional intervention. A staunch proponent and leader in the area of integrative medicine, Glenn is a board member of the Society for Integrative Oncology and has a special interest in evidence-based integrative cancer care and the scientific exploration of whole systems protocols through well-designed clinical studies implemented in academic settings.
Subscribe to RSS
“I have witnessed an extraordinary patient who has achieved a clinical response through non-conventional treatment approaches.”
— Lee M. Nadler, MD – Harvard Medical School
- The Economic Potential of Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Health Conferences
- Integrative Health Media
- Integrative Oncology Centers
- Integrative Medicine Centers
- Reductionist Science and the Evolution of Integrative Oncology
- Using Video to Grow your Integrative Medicine Practice: A Guide
- Integrative Medicine: Solution to Primary Care Crisis?
- Traditional Marketing for Integrative Medicine Still Effective
- Grow Your Integrative Medicine Business By Telling Bigger Stories
- Of Course Preventive Medicine Will Save Money—But Not the Government’s Current Definition of the Intervention