The Mountain Pose Medicine & Yoga Symposium took place in gorgeous Copper Mountain, Colorado August 22—26, 2012. The seminal gathering marked the first CME (continuing medical education) accredited program for yoga in the United States.
Tagged as: mind-body
Does your center have a content creation and distribution strategy? Start planning now! Consumers interested in a patient-centered approach to their healthcare spend a lot of time learning about preventive medicine and general wellness. When they or a family member face a health challenge, they are quick to consult the Web for their health information…
Although great strides continue to be made as we begin the second decade of the 21st century, modern science still has only a rudimentary understanding of how the human brain works in its entirety. The brain is one of the most complicated organs and arguably the least understood. It is my view that the brain…
Media and marketing veteran Glenn Sabin is a 22-year cancer “thriver” who created a comprehensive, integrative oncology approach to achieve a complete pathological remission of his chronic lymphocytic leukemia—considered an “incurable” disease—without conventional intervention. A staunch proponent and leader in the area of integrative medicine, Glenn is a board member of the Society for Integrative Oncology and has a special interest in evidence-based integrative cancer care and the scientific exploration of whole systems protocols through well-designed clinical studies implemented in academic settings.
Subscribe to RSS
“I have witnessed an extraordinary patient who has achieved a clinical response through non-conventional treatment approaches.”
— Lee M. Nadler, MD – Harvard Medical School
- The Economic Potential of Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Health Conferences
- Integrative Health Media
- Integrative Oncology Centers
- Integrative Medicine Centers
- Reductionist Science and the Evolution of Integrative Oncology
- Using Video to Grow your Integrative Medicine Practice: A Guide
- Integrative Medicine: Solution to Primary Care Crisis?
- Traditional Marketing for Integrative Medicine Still Effective
- Grow Your Integrative Medicine Business By Telling Bigger Stories
- Of Course Preventive Medicine Will Save Money—But Not the Government’s Current Definition of the Intervention