The future of evidence-based integrative healthcare delivery is limited to its economic feasibility, at both the consumer and practitioner level. This post focuses on the latter.
Attorney Michael H. Cohen, a thought leader in healthcare law, has a special affinity for and significant legal expertise in the field of integrative medicine. In his lecture (see video below) at Harvard Medical School 13 years ago, Cohen discussed the historical regulatory evolution of integrative practice, risk management strategies and key issues confronting providers…
Facebook has over 900 million monthly users. Twitter transmits over 340 million tweets every day. While it’s hard to ignore this explosive growth, most integrative medicine centers have not jumped on the social media train to engage current and prospective patients (customers).
Media and marketing veteran Glenn Sabin is a 22-year cancer “thriver” who created a comprehensive, integrative oncology approach to achieve a complete pathological remission of his chronic lymphocytic leukemia—considered an “incurable” disease—without conventional intervention. A staunch proponent and leader in the area of integrative medicine, Glenn is a board member of the Society for Integrative Oncology and has a special interest in evidence-based integrative cancer care and the scientific exploration of whole systems protocols through well-designed clinical studies implemented in academic settings.
Subscribe to RSS
“I have witnessed an extraordinary patient who has achieved a clinical response through non-conventional treatment approaches.”
— Lee M. Nadler, MD – Harvard Medical School
- The Economic Potential of Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Health Conferences
- Integrative Health Media
- Integrative Oncology Centers
- Integrative Medicine Centers
- Reductionist Science and the Evolution of Integrative Oncology
- Using Video to Grow your Integrative Medicine Practice: A Guide
- Integrative Medicine: Solution to Primary Care Crisis?
- Traditional Marketing for Integrative Medicine Still Effective
- Grow Your Integrative Medicine Business By Telling Bigger Stories
- Of Course Preventive Medicine Will Save Money—But Not the Government’s Current Definition of the Intervention